September 2nd : Employers meet in Royal Alberts palace, NJ
SMEC(Small Medium Enterpreneurs Consortium) organized IT consulting Employer's meet on Sept 2nd, 2009. Meet was successful with 45 companies participating in it. Meeting started at around 7:00 PM and went upto 10:30 PM. Guests and companies had a healthy discussion on current trends in consulting business. Here are the minutes of the meeting.
|Venue||Royal Alberts palace, NJ|
|Date||Sept 2nd 2009 Time : 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM|
|Attendees||45 IT consulting companies|
- Upendra Chivakula - Hon'ble Assemblyman, State of NJ
- Patrick Papalia - Attorney, Business Law, Labor and employment and litigation
- Rohit Turkhud - Attorney, Immigration Law.
Agreed and action items:
- General agreement on a common platform and on the following four points
- Formulate common priniciples and guidelines
- Immediately raise money to fund the organization
- Necessity of long term lobbying
- Exploring Business development opportunities
- Adhoc committee was formed to raise the funds.
- One can subscribe to the following yahoogroups -