Welcome to Small and Medium Enterprises Consortium ( SMEC )
SMEC represent Small and Medium Enterprise Consortium (SMEC). Members in this consortium are primarily focused in Information Technology Services and Staffing.
Over the past few decades, the life cycle of information systems is getting shortened resulting in shortage of skilled resources. Taking this shortage as a business opportunity, companies in SMEC continuously re-deploy their resources into emerging technology areas/products and provide consulting services to the clients. It enables clients to focus on their core areas of strength to best utilize their capital with minimal financial liability.
Business activities of the member companies include:
- Computer Software Solutions and IT Consulting Services.
- Computer Software Products, Development, sales and support.
- Information Technology Centers
- IT and IT Enabled Services
- Meeting with U.S. Senator Robert Menendez.
- SMEC meet Senator Mr.Bob on Nov 21st 2011
- SMEC Members Meeting on September 22nd 2011
For a typical company in our consortium, sourcing of non-strategic and non-core categories is taking lot of valuable time and resources where it does not make sense to develop or maintain the expertise in house.